On behalf of patient representatives, the Foundation For Rare Diseases (FFRD) is organizing the first Birk-Barel mini-symposium, that will be held online on the 3d of December 2021, from 4pm to 7pm (Paris hour). The goal of this meeting will be to give a comprehensive update of the research activities on the Birk-Barel syndrome and to highlight the themes that need some support, stimulation and/or deployment.
Participation is free but registration is mandatory.
Please register here (before 19 of November if you want to present your work) : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdQbwb-CrWZBui_Nw58OytaeXuhBRvsXdR6jFxJWKXNCfi-wA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Connexion details will be sent to registered attendees few days before the meeting.
Programme to come
We look forward to the participation of :
- Margot Cousin – USA – Mayo Clinic
- Guillaume and Julie de Beaucoudrey – France – Patient representatives
- Matthew Deardorff – USA – Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- Anne-Sophie Diependale – France – Caen Hospital
- Melissa Kelley – USA – Patient representatives
- Florian Lesage – France – Inserm
- Suzanne Schweiger – Germany – Mainz University
- Emma Veale – UK – Universities of Greenwich and Kent
- Ulrich Zechner – Germany – Senckenberg Zentrum für Humangenetik